Experience Conscious Connected Breathing
This is the perfect opportunity to experience what connected breathing is like.
Free Your Breath
Learn the technique: physical resistance, breathing deviations, emotional resistance, energy release and the breathing cycle.
Free Your Mind
Understand how thought is creative. The Personal Law. Spiritual Psychology
Love your Body
Spiritual purification with the elements: air, water, earth and fire.
Breathe in Unity
If you’d like to experience the breath why not try a group breathe? called a Breathing Circle.
When participating you will be asked to confirm you don’t have any of the Medical Contraindications listed below.
Online Breathing Circle
Online session requirements
- Go to the restroom before your session.
- Have sufficient pillows for comfort, if you experience lower back ache during the session putting pillows under your legs will help alleviate the ache.
- You need find a comfortable place to have sessions lying down on the floor, bed or sofa.
- Have a throw, blanket or duvet/comforter available if you feel cold during the session, you may need more than one. Your body temperature can change.
- Have water available to drink and tissues.
- Wear loose, comfortable light coloured clothes.
- You need your laptop, tablet, iPad higher than the location where you are lying down so that the camera is pointed at angle looking down towards you.
- Position your camera to view your head down to your belly.
- Do not use a smartphone or iPhone without a supporting structure such as a tripod. To ensure it doesn’t fall during the session. Yes it happens!
- Have a headset with microphone available in case it is difficult to hear you, sometimes your assistant may wish to hear your breathing.
- You need to be able to hear your Rebirther clearly particularly if you go into a deep space where you are not completely conscious, some people even fall asleep.
- Returning to consciousness after a session can sometimes take time, particularly when you go deep and also after spiritual experiences – leave plenty of “coming back” time before scheduling your next activity.
In-Person Breathing Circle
In Atlanta, GA & Scarriff Co. Clare
Bring your own yoga mat, blanket and pillow for comfort as you will be lying on the floor.
- Connect with yourself
- Let go of mind chatter
- Feel greater ease in your life
- Detached Retina
- High Blood Pressure that is not controlled with medication.
- Cardiovascular disease and/or irregularities including prior heart attack, arrhythmias
- Prior strokes, seizures or any other brain/neurological conditions
- If either you have had an aneurysm or if two members in your immediate family have had one.
- Use of prescription blood thinning medications such as Coumadin
- Acute somatic or viral diseases
- Current pregnancy: let me know and gentle breathing is advised
- Asthma (if you have asthma you can participate but you must have your inhaler available)
A Sound Experience
Sometimes when Sound Therapists are available Breathing Circles are complemented with sound healing techniques such as gong baths, digeridoos, drumming and tibetan or crystal bowls.
These instruments help us relax and reach an altered state of consciousness.
Of course when the weather permits and the space is private.. breathing outside is fantastic!
Photo: group sound breathe at the Tara Festival in Co. Galway
What Participants Are Saying
“I had private sessions before I did a group breathe. When I heard other people emote, I realised I could! I didn’t need to hold back my emotions. It was such a great experience for me.”
Wendy Steele, Northern Ireland.
“I had many health issues and coming to a breathing circle helped me to relax. In particular relax my mind and find peace.”
Kathy Lewis, Marrietta GA.