Experience Conscious Connected Breathing
This is the perfect opportunity to experience what connected breathing is like.
Free Your Breath
Learn the technique: physical resistance, breathing deviations, emotional resistance, energy release and the breathing cycle.
Free Your Mind
Understand how thought is creative. The Personal Law. Spiritual Psychology
Free Online Breathing Circle
You are responsible for your breathing process. Check the contraindications before joining.
These Breathing Circles are for experienced conscious connected breathers. If you have not had 10 individual sessions with a Rebirther contact me first [email protected]
Australia, Asia, Europe:
- 5pm WAST, 8pm winter AET or summer 7pm AEST
- 2.30pm India
- 1pm Gulf States
- winter 10am CET or summer 11am CEST
- winter 9am GMT or summer 10am BST
- 24 September
- 8, 22 October
- 5, 19 November
- 3, 17 December
Americas & Europe:
- 9am PT, Noon ET
- 5pm UK
- 6pm Central Europe:
- Note: US clocks go forward before Europe in spring and go back before Europe in fall
- UK 4pm Europe 5pm mid to end March
- UK 6pm Europe 7pm mid to end October
- 1, 15, 29 October
- 12, 26 November
- 10 December
This meeting does not accept guest accounts in Zoom.
You need to be logged into your own Zoom account first, then click on the link:
If you don’t log into your account first, you’ll get an error message.
- Go to the restroom before your session.
- Have sufficient pillows for comfort, if you experience lower back ache during the session putting pillows under your legs will help alleviate the ache.
- You need find a comfortable place to have sessions lying down on the floor, bed or sofa.
- Have a throw, blanket or duvet/comforter available if you feel cold during the session, you may need more than one. Your body temperature can change.
- Have water available to drink and tissues.
- Wear loose, comfortable light coloured clothes.
- You need your laptop, tablet, iPad higher than the location where you are lying down so that the camera is pointed at angle looking down towards you.
- Position your camera to view your head down to your belly.
- Do not use a smartphone or iPhone without a supporting structure such as a tripod. To ensure it doesn’t fall during the session. Yes it happens!
- Have a headset it’s a much better experience.
- You need to be able to hear your Rebirther clearly particularly if you go into a deep space where you are not completely conscious, some people even fall asleep.
- Returning to consciousness after a session can sometimes take time, particularly when you go deep and also after spiritual experiences – leave plenty of “coming back” time before scheduling your next activity.
Check for Medical Contraindications
You cannot attend if you have the following:
It is your responsibility to disclose all medical conditions to your Rebirther, however minor.
- Detached Retina
- High Blood Pressure that is not controlled with medication.
- Cardiovascular disease and/or irregularities including prior heart attack
- Pacemakers, arrhythmias
- Prior strokes, seizures, epilepsy or any other brain/neurological conditions
- If either you have had an aneurysm or if two members in your immediate family have had one.
- Use of prescription blood thinning medications such as Coumadin
- Acute somatic or viral diseases
- Current pregnancy
- Asthma (if you have asthma you can participate but you must have your inhaler available)
What Participants Are Saying
“I had private sessions before I did a group breathe. When I heard other people emote, I realised I could! I didn’t need to hold back my emotions. It was such a great experience for me.”
Wendy Steele, Northern Ireland.
“I had many health issues and coming to a breathing circle helped me to relax. In particular relax my mind and find peace.”
Kathy Lewis, Marrietta GA.